Brie with Balsamic Maple Sauce
- 2 Arbequina Central Valley EVOO (Old World Olive Press)
- 1 (8 ounce) round Brie cheese found in all Spartan Stores
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoon Dark Chocolate balsamic vinegar (Old World Olive Press)
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Loaf of fresh Vienna Bread wrapped in foil
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Top the brie with the almonds spread the Arbequina EVOO over the top of both. Place the brie on a cookie sheet or pizza stone and put on grill with the lid down until the top puffs up, about 20 minutes.
- You can to place a lid over the top after 15 minutes to keep the almonds from burning.
- At the 15 minute mark put your bread on the grill to slightly warm.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Drizzle the mixture on a serving plate and carefully place the baked brie on top of the balsamic syrup. Saweet.
- Slice bread to suit your arrangement and place around the serving.