Yesterday we said goodbye to a long-term best friend, Rob Russell. Rob was one of our board of directors, a faithful contributor to the show, pal, teacher, and all around good spirit.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package of Boursin
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or nice pinch of fresh chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 jars (7.5oz) of Reese’ Grilled Marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Cup fresh chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
Preheat grill to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small/medium
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, read more
If you do not currently have our show in your market, copy your browser url now with this clip and send it to your favorite station. We have many affiliates and are always looking for more.
Thank read more
Grilled and Braised Corned Beef
Preheat Grill to medium high (275-400 degrees F.
Chuck the stinkin’ flavoring packet from corned beef. Brush brisket with browning sauce or EVOO on both sides, I read more
Ingredients are changed from the broadcast version. I got weak-kneed and went more traditional. It was for a Superbowl party and couldn’t risk it.
- 2 cups unsalted butter 1 pound
- 6 slices fried thick bacon
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 7 cloves garlic minced
- 2 medium scallion or 8 green onions with whites and greens chopped
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained, and pressed to remove all the liquid
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice from 1 small lemon
- 2 dashes hot sauce or to taste