- 2 lbs. of skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 12-ounce bottle hot wing sauce
- 2 T water
- 4 tabs of butter
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grill your chicken with basic seasoning. Shred and place in baking pan and add cream cheese and ranch dressing, and shred chicken with mixer until fully blended.
- Spread chicken dip into a casserole dish, top with shredded cheese, and bake or smoke at 350-375 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. If smoking, you might want to wrap the dish (exposed portion) in foil to keep smoke from staining.
Notes: If you like, you can finish this off in a slow-cooker. Dip can be served after topped with shredded cheese and smoked (indirect if you don’t have a smoker) or baked in oven.