- 1 lb. salmon skinless and boneless
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Finely grated zest from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon OWO Co. Garlic EVOO
In food processor, combine all ingredients. Chop to a fine mix. Then with your hands, form patties. Use an ice cream scoop (aff) for easy portioning. Flatten them into ½” patties. (Should make about 8-10 patties)
Heat to medium-medium low heat. Oil your grates and place patties on the grill (don’t crowd the grates – you want at least an inch between patties). Grill 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden and crispy on both sides. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to rest.
Serve with homemade tartar sauce and lemon wedges on the side or Aioli which is basically Hellman’s, chopped capers, fresh basil, chopped parsley, lemon juice, and one chopped garlic clove.