- Marinated Peppadew Peppers already stemmed and cored (from the olive bar section of your grocery)
- Goat Cheese Roll – any seasoning you prefer
- Prepare your smoker at 275 degrees, or set one burner of your grill on Medium Heat so that you can cook on indirect heat.
- Remove the peppers from the Marinade, turn them upside down and let the marinade drain from the pepper
- Open the Goat Cheese and let it soften for 15 minutes on the counter
- Once the marinade is drained from the peppers, spoon in the Goat Cheese into the Pepper cavity – enough to fill the pepper
- Place the filled peppadew pepper cavity side up on the smoker or Cool part of the grill to cook with indirect heat
- Remove tomato from Smoker/Grill when Goat Cheese begins to melt