- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined (16-20/lb size)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges for serving
Recipe and Technique:
- Set your Grill on Medium to High Heat
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic in a resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add the shrimp to the bag and seal. Toss to coat evenly with the marinade.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes or but no more than 2 hours.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers.
- Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.