- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 large eggs
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- sliced green onions (optional) or chopped parsley (optional)
- Melt butter in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in turkey, rosemary and paprika; cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in sweet potatoes and corn; cook until vegetables are heated through, about 5 minutes, stirring once.
- With a large spatula, press the hash into an even layer.
- With the back of a spoon, press four 1-inch deep wells into the sweet potato mixture.
- Crack an egg into each well and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cover skillet and cook until eggs are set, about 5 minutes for soft-set.
- Garnish with green onions, if desired.
Enjoy a relaxing brunch after the holidays with a simple one skillet meal, and boost your leftover turkey with corn, sweet potatoes and eggs.