If you have never been to Black Lake in Northern Michigan, we have the perfect excuse to check it out. Here is what we have in store for any adventurous souls that might be looking for some fun in the snow:
- Snowmobile trails chucked full of new powder.
- Beautiful lodging at the UAW resort right on the water for $75 a night.
- Friday night party with The Grillin’ Guys at the 211 Bar & Grill with live music and a dance floor.
- Breakfast at the 211 during “The Grillin’ Guys Show” or at the diner of your choice.
- A day on the ice visiting all of the Sturgeon fishermen and watching the ancient art of Spearing through the ice.
- Bring your snowmobiles or cross country skis.
- Enjoy the 1,000 acre resort owned by the United Auto Workers (hey, now you get the benefits).
- Party Saturday night at the Beer Tent for the Shivaree just North of the lodge.
- Get home Sunday for the Super Bowl and fire your grill up.
We hop you think about joining us for the weekend. We are putting this on so that everything you do is at cost and at your leisure. No package price, no gimmicks, just a fun weekend with friends and new friends to be met, just like we met last year.
We’ll see you Friday night at the 211 Bar and Grill. It’s at the end of M211 right at the shores of Black Lake.
For lodging at the UAW resort, go to: http://uawblacklake.com/ or Contact: 2000 Maxon Road, Onaway, MI 49765 • Phone: 989-733-8521 • Fax: 989-733-7293