- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Maybe a little sugar (up to the individual)
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 tablespoon cheap yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Combine mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chipotle pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Let sit for 1 hour.
The concept here is to smoke your chicken however you like (or bake/grill it). As soon as you pull it out, you dip each piece in the white sauce and place it on the serving plate.