Welcome to the fast lane at Berlin Raceway and Entertainment Complex. The Grillin’ Guys are proud to announce that we are the newest sponsors for the Billy Wease Racing Team.
Billy Wease of Noblesville, Indiana races various Sprint Car and National Midget events throughout the country. A talented and accomplished racer, Wease has won many prestigious Sprint car and Midget races throughout his career. Billy is currently sponsored by Boosted Vapor E-Liquid, D& E Supply, Peak , Go Pro, Radical Race Gear, and now “The Grillin’ Guys.”
Come out to Berlin this Saturday the 12th of July to see Billy tearing up the track in #81. Listen in Saturday morning and you might even catch him on the show.
Billy Wease can bring a great deal of value to all race series including the NASCAR Series. Not only is Billy an accomplished and talented driver, he exhibits excellent communication skills and marketability. In addition his experience, determination, and drive provide a strong foundation to be a valuable asset.
Birthdate: October 9, 1986
Residence: Noblesville, IN
Phone: (317) 645-5633
Penske Racing South – Developmental Driver (Focus Car of Tomorrow), Driver in ACRA ReMax Series,
Western Speed – Driver in USAC Silver Crown, Sprint, & Midget Series
Nine Racing – Driver in USAC Midget Series & Driver Coach
Powell Racing – Driver in Must See Xtreme Sprint Car Series & USAC Sprint Series
● Sprint Series – Runner-Up and Rookie of the Race in Little 500 at Anderson Speedway (2012)
● ARCA ReMax Series – 15th Place in debut at Nashville Superspeedway (2008)
● ARCA ReMax Series – Runner-Up in series debut at Michigan Speedway (2006)
● USAC National Midget Series – 6th Place at O’Reilly Raceway Park Night Before the 500 (2010)
● National Midget Series – Chili Bowl A-Main Competitor (2008)
● USAC National Midget Series – Iowa Speedway Midget Race Winner (2007)
● USAC National Midget Series – Turkey Night Grand Prix Winner (2006)
● NAMARS Midget Series – Youngest Champion at 14 (2001)
NASCAR Cup (Car of Tomorrow), ACRA Car, Truck, Silver Crown, Wing Sprint, Non-Wing Sprint, Midget
Talladega Superspeedway, Richmond International Speedway, Chicagoland Speedway, Memphis Motorsports Park, Milwaukee Mile, Nashville Superspeedway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Kentucky Speedway, Rockingham, Michigan International Speedway, Phoenix International Speedway, Iowa Speedway, Kansas Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speedway, Greenville-Pickens, Indianapolis O’Reilly Raceway Park *Not all-inclusive.