Another great recipe from Chef Tom Reinhart
Select peaches a bit firmer than you would eat out of hand, as they will soften when grilled.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 6 Tbs Butter, melted (3/4 stick)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- 2-3 oz bourbon (to taste)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 large peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, honey, vanilla, bourbon and cinnamon over a medium heat until bubbly.
- Preheat grill to high. Grill peaches, flesh size down until tender. Brush peach halves with glaze.
- Place peach halves in a bowl and top with a scoop of ice cream.
Photo credit: Mike McCune