From Heath Riles
- 2 blocks of Cream Cheese
- 2 medium Onions
- 1 Poblano Pepper
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Simple Citrus Rub
- Reduced Sodium Beef Broth Concentrate
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire
- 1 cup of Mayo
- Grated Parmesan Cheese 5 oz
- Mixed Cheese, Mac & Cheese blend, 6 oz
- Get grill up to temperature, we used the Traeger Timberline Pellet Grill at 350º.
- Score cream cheese and place in cast iron skillet, season with Garlic Butter Rub and Simple Citrus Rub.
- Score onions, season with Garlic Butter Rub, Simple Citrus Rub, Beef Broth Concentrate and Worcestershire.
- Cook cream cheese, onions and poblano pepper at 350º for 30 minutes.
- Remove from grill.
- Chop poblano pepper, remove seeds if you wish, and onion.
- Mix chopped pepper, onion, cream cheese, 1 cup of mayo, 5 oz parmesan and 6 oz of mixed cheese together.
- Season with Garlic Butter Rub & Simple Citrus Rub.
- Return to grill for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly