- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds Walleye fillets cut into small sections appropriate for the laying in shell
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
How to Make It
- Preheat Grill to 400°
- To prepare Taco Cream, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish.
- Place fish on a bakers rack coated with cooking spray.
- Grill at 400° (indirect if possible) for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Place fish in a bowl;
- Heat tortillas according to package directions, or, spray with evoo and grill quickly on each side.
- Divide fish evenly among tortillas;
- Top each with 1/4 cup cabbage and 1 tablespoon Taco Cream.