- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package of Boursin
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or nice pinch of fresh chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 jars (7.5oz) of Reese’ Grilled Marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Cup fresh chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
Preheat grill to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small/medium
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese (optional). Bake indirect style for 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.