- 2-4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk or half n half
- Slices of white sandwich bread
- sliced turkey breast
- sliced swiss cheese
- sliced ham
- OWO Co. Butter EVOO
- sugar (Confectioners’, optional)
- strawberry jam
- Plain Yogurt
- Heat up grill to medium heat, charcoal or gas.
- Heat up skillet to medium heat. When hot, add butter evoo.
- Whisk egg and milk in medium bowl. Dip bread in egg batter and lightly fry bread on one side and thoroughly fry on the other.
- Lay fried toast well done side up. Lay swiss cheese on both slices, then put ham on one slice and turkey on the other. If you only want one type of meat, that is cool as well. I prefer ham only and use a nice piece of ham steak.
- Place bread on the grill cheese and meat side up. Close the lid and turn down the heat.
- In a small bowl, whip the yogurt and jam until smooth ( I use my wife’s Immersion Hand Blender).
- Remove toast from grill, marry together, slice in quarters or halves, place on plates and lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Serve with small dipping bowls.