• 1-1/2 lbs ground beef or ground sausage or both
• 2 tbls butter
• 1 cup chopped onion
• 1/4 cup flour or 1/8 cup corn starch
• 2 tbls garlic , minced, like two-three cloves
• 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
• 1 cup beef stock
• to taste salt and pepper
• 1 cup milk
• Brown meat and drain grease off. I use a potato masher to break meat up.
• Return to pan and add butter.
• Add onions.
• Add flour, stir and cook 2-3 mins. Slowly add stock. Mix well.
• Add garlic and Worcestershire Sauce. Mix well.
• Add milk and stir, cooking til thick.
COOKS NOTES: If using corn starch, mix with stock first. I don’t like tasting flour. Use this in Step #4. I don’t use the onions, I just use onion powder. Add any seasoning you want. I use a couple of sprinkles of paprika. This can be served over toast or biscuits. You can even fancy it up by adding mushrooms and cheese and serve over rice for dinner/supper.